Monday, July 28, 2008

Brett Farve

I'm sure you guys have heard whats been going on in the Brett Favre saga. He wants to play football and the Packers are going to use Aaron Rodgers. Brett Favre just filed for reinstatement to the NFL. He wants to get traded to a team that will start him at Quaterback, but the Packers are asking for a 1st round pick, which to me, is too much for a guy whos probably going to stick around for 1 year, then retire. To me, it seems like the Green Bay Packers are trying to get Brett Favre to stay retired and not make any more commotion. My take on the matter is if Brett Favre wants to play football, he should have said so in the first place. If he gets traded to another team and plays football for them, he'd just be tarnishing his legacy in Green Bay. If I was Brett Favre, I would just stay retired.

No comments:

Blogs You Should Read

Powered By Blogger